Donate your cash to LeonsTemple.com. Help out by clicking the paypal button below.
* We're NOT a non-profit organization in the sense that your donation is tax-deductable, only non-profit in the sense that there are no profits to be made.
Sign up to recieve free updates:
Contribute? Want something changed? Write us at cool @ leons temple . com (remove spaces)
(Somebody submit a bio, please)
The Sleestacks came from K-college. They were also the cornerstone and creators of Leppotone Electrical Recordings. They wrote and performed rock operas, including one about pirates who had a dandy*.
* A dandy is boy/man who is dressed up as a woman so that seaman can dance/cavort with her on the long, lonely sea voyages and enjoy the female companionship.
- John Kasdorf - drums, harmonica and singing
- Mike Limbert - bass, drums, trumpet, piano, guitar and singing
- Nathan McLaughlin - guitar, banjo and singing
- Mark Peeters - guitar, wah pedal and singing
- Martijn Veltman - trumpet, tambourine and singing
- Jason Fortier - trombone
- Kelly Argyle - tenor saxomophone
- Steve Raymond - singing and slinging the accordion
- Chris Sinderman - sing-a-ling
A Pirate's Life
- A Pirate's Life
- Private Eye
- Quo Vadis
- Bubble Pipe
- Tax The Chicken Man
- My Hallucination
- Jim Backus
- Check Out My Butt
- Listen To The Band
- Whitey-Buck Houghton
- P.O. Box 9847
- 32 Feet Per Second
- Sail Your Boat-Got That Boogie In Me
Comments from the world
Post a comment...
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/customer/www/leonstemple.com/public_html/footer.html:16
#0 /home/customer/www/leonstemple.com/public_html/thesleestacks.html(1): include()
thrown in /home/customer/www/leonstemple.com/public_html/footer.html on line 16